Friday 10 June 2011

More Shit (Not literally shit) For Sale





Hi 

How's it goin?

A wee while ago I sold some stuff on e-bay. Now thanks to my finances being at an all time low, I'm selling some more stuff. There are some great books and DVD's going very cheap. So check it out and buy something from your old pal Andy G.
You know you want to.

CLICK HERE to see my stuff for sale.

In the mean time here's a song all about e-bay.

If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE

That's All For Now

Until Next Time 

Have A Nice

Andy G 

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then you shall one day receive a complimentary free gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails