Thursday 7 April 2011

30 Day Challenge Day 7: A picture of your most treasured item.



Hi

How's it goin? 

My most treasured item is easy.
My Cowboy Hat.



It's by far the coolest hat ever made. I got the hat in Florida when I was 12 years old. I know Florida isn't really home of Cowboys. It's not Texas, or Dallas. But it was my first time in America, and you would have to be stupid not to go to America and NOT buy a cowboy hat! 

I can almost always be found at home wearing this hat. Anyone who has watched any of my youtube videos will have seen me wearing it. It's just what I wear. Got a problem with that? Everywhere I have went in my life this hat has came with me. When I went on the QE2 it came along. When I moved to Middlesbrough, New York, Edinburgh. Everywhere I go, the hat goes.
I think it's the source of all my power.

That's All For Now 

Until Next Time 

Have A Nice 

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then one day I will let you wear my cowboy hat*

* I won't really

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails