Tuesday 26 April 2011

30 Day Challenge Day 26: A picture of something that means a lot to you.


Hi 

How's it goin?


This picture is filled with things that mean a lot to me.

Obviously I'm wearing my cowboy hat, and Jeremy is in the background. But the focus of the picture is clearly "The Boob Mug."


The Boob Mug is one of my favourite mugs.


Adam bought it for me when we were on The Ship. I was in a bit of a bad mood, and he was lucky enough to get the afternoon of in St Thomas. I was not so lucky. So while he was off relaxing at the beach with beers galore. I was serving the cheap bastards who all came back on board for lunch.

To cheer me up, when Adam came back on board, he presented me with this mug, and a beer. I drank the beer right away. In fact I think I had a few, then went to work. So this mug does mean a lot to me. It always cheers me up.
Also this picture is very important to me, as my lovely girlfriend took it. I have deliberately not mentioned her throughout the majority of the 30 Day Challenge, as I did not want to appear a soppy git.
Thank you Laura for taking this lovely picture. It is very lovely. Just like you. And thank you for that battenberg the other day. It was top notch.


Have you ever had Battenberg Cake?


It's bloody lovely!



That's All For Now

Until Next Time 

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."


If you do subscribe then maybe Laura will stop beating me and I can stop telling you all how lovely she is. She makes me say these things. Please help me, I'm being held hostage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails