Wednesday 20 April 2011

30 Day Challenge Day 20: A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.



Hi

How's it goin? 


One of my biggest regrets about my time living in America is that I didn't actually leave New York. I would love to go to Vegas. Although with my luck I would most likely spend all my money within 2 hours of arriving and spend the rest of my time searching the streets for a quarter to play the fruit machines.

One day I'll make it to Vegas, one day.

That's All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then I won't need to put these stupid little messages at the end of every blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails