Saturday 2 April 2011

30 Day Challenge Day 2: A picture of yourself and the person you have been closest with the longest.


Hi

How's it goin? 

The 30 Day Challenge continues with A picture of yourself and the person you have been closest with the longest.

It's only day two and I'll admit to struggling a wee bit with this one.
The obvious answer would be Adam, he's my brother from another mother. But I have friends who I have known much longer than him. Another obvious choice would be a family member, obviously I have known them the longest as they have had the luxury of knowing me since the day I was born. And they have been cursing my name ever since.
After much consideration I decided to go with,



Dr Kev and I met when we were ten years old. Several months ago Kev got married to Alice, and then they both buggered off to Australia. I was master of ceremonies at the wedding. And for some reason I had to give a speech about a wedding cake.
I am still not sure why. 
But I am never one to shy away from a challenge, so when the day came I gave the best speech about a wedding cake ever given in the history of everything.
Also, possibly the first.
The night before Kev got married, I made a startling discovery. One which shook me to my very core. In nearly 18 years of friendship I was shocked to discover that,
Kev Snores!
And not just a little.
We were sharing a room the night before the wedding and fook me. It was like sleeping in the same room as a wild animal. It was terrifying.
But Kev's wedding is a story for another day. One which might be available in book form before the end of the year.


That's All For Now 

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then maybe the next time I write about someone I am close to, it will be you.*


*Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails