Monday 11 April 2011

30 Day Challenge Day 11: A picture of something you hate.



Hi

How's it goin?

A picture of something I hate? 


In general I'm not a hateful person. 


Yes I do moan a lot. I do hate the public, but I don't want to name and shame people online. Plus I can't get just ONE picture of all the people I hate. And there are a few. I thought about this long and hard. I even considered putting up a picture of one of the few people I actually despise. But I don't want to get yet another nemesis. Plus if I do hate you, you probably already know it. As does everyone else. Not my fault I hate you. You're just a fucking moron.
In the end I thought about what I really hate in life, this was my top answer.


It's really minging.


It's almost as bad as Bud.


If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE.

That's All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice 

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe I will send you a sneak preview of my new book before its released.
Honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails