Friday 1 April 2011

30 Day Challenge Day 1: A Picture Of Yourself With 10 Facts.



Hi 

How's it goin? 

30 Day Challenge, Day One. 

GO!


A Picture of Yourself With 10 Facts.

10 Facts About Me

1: I have no memory of the above picture being taken. I do not know where the pineapple came from, or where it ended up.

2: I don't like banana's.

3: I also don't like eating strawberries, but I do like strawberry jam.

4: If you feed me after midnight, a cocoon will form around me and I will mutate into a Gremlin.

5: The above fact is a lie.

6: I own a pair of He-Man pyjama bottoms. Although the shop labeled them as "Lounge Trousers."

7: I hate tequila, I strongly believe it to be evil.

8: I genuinely believe the dog is trying to kill me.

9: I have a giraffe in the living room.

10: I love my Cowboy Hat.


That's All For Now

Until Next Time 

Have A Nice 

Andy G 

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do not subscribe then I will beat you with a stick. Simple as.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails