Friday 25 February 2011

A Conversation with The Kill Monster

Hi

How's it goin?

Several weeks ago at school I had a conversation. It's something I do with most of my classmates on a daily basis. I say most, as let's be honest, some people you just don't want to talk to. Anyway, this conversation was recorded for prosperity by Stephen Horne. For those of you who have seen my short film The 10:03 News, Stephen plays Wild Willie, a character he has now sadly killed off. I suspect because several people, (myself included) just abused him. (Not in a sexual way.) Anyway, Stephen was in his own words, "Mesmerised" by my verbal interaction with Scott Kilminster, also known as The Kill Monster.

Here is that conversation presented to you through the medium of a Jpeg.


Stephen seems to have developed a strange interest in my conversations lately. It was he who made the Andy G and KP fall in love audio clip.

I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, that my film The Playhouse is on the list to be played at the student showcase at a cinema in Aberdeen in June. Well the first student showcase is this Monday February 28th at The Belmont Cinema in Aberdeen, and Stephens first year film, The Dealer, is going to be shown. I won't post it on here as you should head along to the cinema and see it for yourself. To get you in the mood, here's the teaser trailer. I have seen the film and it's very good. Far better than mine.
Bastard.

If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE

That's All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G 

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then you will be first on the list for tickets when my film goes to the cinema in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails