Monday 24 January 2011

A series of cock texts, a naked singer and a bus full of pissed off pensioners

Hi

How's it goin?

Last Thursday was a busy day for me. I had to go into school to do some editing in the morning. I can only access the computers in the morning as the editing room is booked for a class in the afternoon. This was a particularly difficult task for me, as anyone who has ever slept with me will tell you I'm not a morning person.
I've never slept with Jonny. He has tongued me more than once, and he does seem strangely obsessed with my cock.


See. 
I told you!
For anyone interested in Cocks, here's a video of Jonny in the shower.



If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE

I really did struggle to get out of bed, but somehow I managed and made my way to the bus stop.
I should point out at this juncture, I didn't just get out of bed and go straight to the bus stop in my He-Man Pyjama's and my cowboy hat!
That would be crazy.


I had a shower first. 
Obviously.
You numpty.

I made my way to school and got as much work done as I could in the edit suite. I could have went to the library to do some work there, but I could just as easily work from home. There I could listen to music and have unlimited cups of tea.
Well not unlimited, I don't have an infinite amount of tea bags, or milk, or water for that matter.
But I have all that in abundance at home.
So I headed to the bus stop, jumped on the number 16 and headed home.
While on the bus I noticed that my i-pod head phones weren't working properly, I could barely hear anything. This was annoying, so I turned up the volume to max and I could just about hear the music. But only barely.
The bus was quite busy, there seemed to be a never ending flow of pensioners boarding at one point. And several of these elderly citizens kept shooting me dirty looks.
What the fuck is the problem pal?
I didn't actually say that, I didn't want to get thrown off the bus.
I was eating a subway sandwich so I can only assume they were angry that I was enjoying a delicious sandwich.
IN YOUR FACE, LOSERS!
Well I haven't eaten all day and I'm not waiting until I get home and I sure as shit am not sharing. 
So fook you!
Deal with it!
The dirty looks continued throughout the bus journey, clearly jealous of my sandwich. Fortunately my stop was fast approaching.
I stood up and made my way to the front of the bus, it was at this point I made a discovery. The other passengers were not jealous of my sandwich, and my headphones were not broken.


I am a fooking idiot.



I hadn't plugged them in properly.



The reason I could barely hear my music through my headphones is they were not fooking plugged in!


In fact they were doing a pretty good job of blocking the sound which was blasting out at full volume from my i-phone speakers, which in turn was clearly pissing off everyone on the bus.

And the worst part of it all, this is the song that was playing when I discovered what had happened.

If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE

If you don't know what song this is, listen to it. As soon as it gets to 1:05, you'll realise why I looked like an even bigger muppet.


That's All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then you will get all of these fantastically embarrassing stories delivered straight to your e--mail before anyone else does. Isn't that lovely?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails