Sunday 30 January 2011

Campaworld News

Hi

How's it goin?

It's been a while since I gave you an update on the fun filled wonderland that is Campaworld.

It's been all change here in recent months.

Ivano has taken a job in a very fancy hotel down south, so we very rarely see him around these parts anymore. He is head wine man, and he's loving it. He is lucky enough to get live in accommodation included with the job so that saves a bit of money. He spends 5 days down there and 2 days back here in Campaworld. And usually when he does come back he spends his time cleaning up after me and Althea, and then cooks us dinner.

It's a complex system we have going on here at Campaworld. Althea and Ivano are clearly the parents of the house, they both frequently cook for me and clean up after me. But within that unit there is a sub group. Where Althea and I are pretty much the kids. We forget to put out the bins, we run out of food and don't go to the shop, so we just order take aways. And when we do go to the shop we spend the majority of our money on sweets and crisps.

Whenever Ivano is home we do always have a good laugh and I have documented some of these occasions with my eye phone.
I have included a few of these videos here for your viewing pleasure.
In recent weeks some people have criticised the putting of videos on the blog. Well to those people I say, Fook you! I'll put whatever the hell I want on here. If you don't like it get your own blog.




If you can't see the videos above then you really are missing out, especially the last one in Karova, stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE

For those of you who have been following the "Ivano watches Star Wars" series of posts, (as if anyone actually has) good news! Ivano as watched all the Star Wars movies now, and on Thursday I shall be writing up his thoughts on Episode II Attack Of The Clones.
It's very exciting.


That's All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then I will take Althea round to your house and she shall sing for you. If you do not subscribe I'll leave her there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails