Thursday 20 January 2011

Back to School: Hard Work Ahead

Hi

How's it goin?

I haven't blogged much lately, I know that you've missed me. Can't say I blame ya, I'm a pretty entertaining guy. I don't know how you've coped without a regular dose of random crap from me. Well I can only apologise, but I've been very busy with school work. 
It's now mid January, meaning I have 5 months until school is over. So I have decided to stop being such a miserable bastard and start working.

My to do list is currently about 4 pages long, here is one page that Althea decided to graffiti.





I never did make Althea a sandwich, I'm a bit of a knob like that.


As well as school work I have also been applying to UNI. My application form is in, and now I just need to wait and see. I applied to one course in Aberdeen, two in Edinburgh and one in Ayrshire.
I don't want to name the actual universities I applied to, for fear of censorship.
I am still not sure if that's what I want to do, but it makes sense to keep my options open.
For my uni application form a personal statement is needed, this is so the UNI can get a better perspective of what kind of person you are. 
I sent them this

All I did was change the name from Jimmy McGhie to Andy G.
Genius eh?


I did get some truly fantastic news the other day. The film I made last year "The Playhouse" is going to be shown at the Student showcase at a cinema in Aberdeen this June.
HELL FUCKING YEAH!!!


You are all invited.

(You have to pay though.)

So now it's time to get on with paperwork, storyboarding, finishing my feature script, writing, casting, rehearsing, filming, editing, panicking that I didn't get the right shots, freaking out, preparing a showreel, interviewing for uni, finishing all my course work, then getting that job in RS McColl.

Shit.
I really don't have time to talk to you right now.


See you in June.

That's All For Now 

Until Next Time 

Have A Nice 

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe I will put you in one of my films. (Maybe)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails