Wednesday 1 December 2010

An Update From CampaWorld

Hi
How's it goin?
Haven't blogged much lately, no real reason for this, just laziness.
I've been living at CampaWorld for 2 months now, and so far so good. Althea and Ivano generally cook for me and clean up after me. I am beginning to think them asking me to move in is actually a trial run for when they have a kid. If they can look after me then they can probably look after a kid. Probably.
I do feel slightly guilty that I do very little around the house. I will make it up to them by getting them something awesome for christmas. 

Anyone know how much two king size Mars Bars cost these days?

It was Ivano's birthday a couple of weeks ago, and I made a short video to document the occasion. It's about 4 minutes long and in which we learn the secret origins of Ivano. (Apparently he is not actually Italian.) Make sure you watch the video right to the very end, you will have proof that Grappa The Crazy Killer Demon Dog From Hell is in fact a follower of Satan!
If you cannot see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE.

I also recently discovered that Ivano never saw Star Wars.

That's mental!

Ivano is 31! 

How is it possible to be 31 and not have seen Star Wars? 

Even if he is Italian. 

I rectified this immediately and bought him the box set. So far we have watched the original trilogy and Episode 1: The Phantom Menace. I will blog about this life changing experience for him over the next few weeks.

Ivano has taken a page out of my book and made this little video of a typical evening in CampaWorld.


If you can't see the video above then you're a moron, I've told you twice now already! Stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE.






A couple of weekends ago. I went away to the countryside to Bob's hotel to make a promo video. Was a great couple of days away. A lot of hard work, but hopefully worth it. 


We worked hard during the day and played hard at night. This picture should sum up the evenings activities.





In other news I got this very lovely e-mail from Jonny Mountain.


Thank you Jonny. 


I enjoy it when I see an email from you!


Jonny also mentioned that he does not like my blog when it is too short, I hope this blog entry is of suitable length for you Jonny. 


As a special thank you to Jonny for his kind words, I thought I would post this video of him showing off his immense musical talent.


If you can't see the video above then CLICK HERE

Since Jonny was so nice to me, I think it is only fair that all of you should be nice to him. Please leave a comment in the comments section saying something nice about Jonny. 


Everyone who does leave a comment will be rewarded with good karma for the rest of the day. 


Everyone who does not leave a comment, is a dick.


Sorry I don't make the rules.


And that's about it from the world of Andy G. A few people have said that lately this blog is a bit video heavy, and to those people I say, you're right. 

That's All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then maybe one day I will show you the unedited version of the video of Jonny in the shower.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails