Friday 17 December 2010

The Number Game


Hi

How's it goin?

Last week on Facebook, people were playing the number game. As I understand it, you send a facebook message to your friend with a random number. Your friend then writes a status update about you, labeling you with that number. So you will know they are talking about you, and no one else will. I have decided to play a similar game on the blog.

It's premise is exactly the same. I will assign a random number to people I know and write a short sentence just for them, not necessarily friends, but just generally people I have met.Friends, classmates, colleagues, etc. The only difference in my game, is that no one will know what number they have been assigned.

Can you guess who is who?

167: You're a dick.

12: You're not a dick.

134: You're a legend.

187: You are the geekiest of all my friends.

89: You are quite possibly one of the most entertaining people I have ever met.

56: We met many years ago above the planes of Africa, and there, a legend was born!

67: You're probably pished.

528: You are also probably pished.

370: Stop reading this at work and do some work you lazy bugger!

298: You are very odd, but in a fun way.

54: Sorry I left you in the club that night, so many years ago, but as I said at the time, Bro's before Ho's.

83: You are a complete fucking moron. I sincerely hope that one day soon you have a complete personality transplant. I truly do not like even being in the same room as you, and I look forward to the day when I no longer have to look at you or hear you're incredibly annoying voice.

32: You're a hottie. Fancy a drink?

432: You're a hottie. Fancy a drink?

838: You're not the best looking, but if number 32 and number 432 are busy, fancy a drink?

60: You're a dick.

26: You're quite possibly one of the smartest people I have ever met.

35: You drink far too much, but in a good way.

537: Fancy a pint?

753: You're a machine, an unstoppable machine.

320: You're the craziest italian I know.

478: You're married to the craziest italian I know.

84: I would love to get you drunk and take advantage of you.

12: I would love to get drunk and let you take advantage of me.

8: I have seen you naked, and I really, really didn't ask for that.

658: Sorry I was sick on you that time.

52: I think you might be a little bit extreme at times, and a bit racist, and far too interested in teenage girls.

23: I'm still waiting for coitus.

572: Are we human? Or are we Dancers?

836: Flattery WILL get you everywhere!

85: How you survived the whole night in that corset I will never know.

658: You truly do have magical powers!

969: You don't need sex, sex needs you!

841: You have the hair of a greek god!

739: I can't believe you haven't bought my book yet!

295: Fine day tho.

689: I'd love a naughty sausage


That's All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then maybe one day I will tell you what number you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails