Friday 24 December 2010

A Christmas Poem

Hi 
How's it goin? 

It's very rare that I post twice on the same day, but inspiration just came to me and I wanted to share this festive poem with you. As you may know, tomorrow is Christmas. If you didn't know that, you're a fucking mong!
I'm heading out tonight for a friends birthday/christmas eve night out with a few of my mates. Last year on the very same night out I somehow found myself in competition with Dave to see who could get drunker. 
I think he won.

As I mentioned in my previous post, my family don't actually like me, which is understandable I am a bit of a knob, so tomorrow I shall spend the day in bed, with what will most likely be a truly epic hangover. The good thing about this is, I can actually spend all day in bed. Not worrying about looking presentable for christmas lunch, or helping with anything, or buying people presents. So tomorrow, all I ask is that no one calls or texts me with stupid christmas wishes. I shall take it as granted that you all wish me a merry christmas. Plus my phone will most likely be switched so as to ensure that nothing can waken me from my drunken slumber!

Anyway, without further delay, I present to you:

A Christmas Poem.


T'was the night before christmas,
Andy went out to get pissed.
Tomorrow for lunch, 
he wouldn't be missed.
He'll spend the day,
hungover in bed.
Moaning away,
about his soar head.
So please don't text, 
And please don't call.
or you'll be the next,
person I maul.
So I say Fuck Christmas,
and I say Fuck you,
I'm off for a drink,
or maybe two.


That's All For Now 

Until Next Time

Have A Nice 

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then you'll get all these lovely uplifting blogposts delivered straight to your inbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails