Monday 6 December 2010

Censored

Hi 

How's it goin? 

I have been censored. 

A blog post has been deleted. 

It's very emotional.

The post in question was one of my "Back To School" posts. In this particular post I wrote about some things which were perhaps misleading regarding life at the further education institute which I attend. I also implied that you would have to be a complete retard in order to fail in this institution. I also posted a video of myself and several of my class mates acting in a very unprofessional manner in class and talking about being a hermaphrodite and genitalia, and also included a diagram.

This particular post was seen by the principal of the further education institute which I attend. 
He was not impressed.
The post was then read by several authority figures in the further education institute which I attend, including my course leader.
None of these people found the post particularly amusing.


I can totally see things from their point of view. The video in particular did make it look like we were not taking our work seriously, as opposed to the 3 minutes of fun it actually was.

After speaking with my course leader, I of course took down the post immediately. I suspect he has been given a hard time because of it and the last thing I would ever want to do is embarrass him or get him or anyone into trouble.

I do not know how this particular blog post came to the attention of anyone in a position of authority in the further education institute which I attend. I am curious what would have been done if this blog were written anonymously. 

When I first started writing this blog I had no idea what it would consist of. I gave no real thought to its name or content. It was my blog so it made sense to call it The Blog Of Andy G. 

I did assign pseudonyms for my places of work as I did not want someone to google the business looking for a menu and find me bitching about them, and in retrospect I probably should have done that for CENSORED The further education institution which I attend. I do read several other blogs which are written anonymously and they are done that way for good reason. 

I started this blog as a way to practice writing as I was encouraged to do during my interview for the RSAMDBut now the blog has been a handy way to keep in touch with friends I don't see very often so they have some idea what I'm up to. Without me in their lives on a daily basis many people do start to question the point of everything.

So from now on the blog will be slightly less focused on my re-education in order to avoid any trouble. Which is a shame as that is what the point of it was in the first place. (I mean to chart my re-education, not to cause trouble) Maybe I shall start another blog, an anonymous blog about a "mature" student at Anonymous College.


Probably not though. I'm far too lazy for that. 


Plus I am an attention whore!

If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE.


See?



That's All For Now 


Until Next Time 


Have A Nice 


Andy G 


If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you did subscribe then you would have had the deleted post sent to your inbox and you will have it forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails