Sunday 14 November 2010

Grappa Versus The Saxaboom

Hi

How's it goin?
Last night I returned home from another thrilling shift at Vincents. This is the condition in which I found the house.
If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE


Then I went to bed, and all through the night I heard scratches at my door. Grappa The Crazy Killer Demon Dog From Hell, was trying to kill me! This is what happened when I opened my door.
If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE


That's All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then I will play for you the most beautiful song it is possible to play on a saxaboom.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails