Wednesday 6 October 2010

Some more reviews of my book

Hi

How's it goin? 

Book sales are now at a whopping 34!

Again though I will say that I did email over 300 people and I am very disappointed in the rest of you. If you wrote a book I'd buy it. Honest.

So dear reader, to entice you to buy a copy, I thought I would share some of the more recent reviews with you.

My old school mate Debbie sent me this text.
For more information on Debbie feel free to read 101 things you  probably didn't know about Andy G, and check out number 102.


My old shipmate Mia, who already wrote a review, sent me a second comment.





Sarah who worked with me at Vincents had this to say.



You should check out Sarahs website at www.SarahCoonan.com  She is very talented and you should buy one of her ceramics, or two. Or three. I did try to check out photo ghost but couldn't find it. So I don't know what it is. I can only assume it is some kind of spooky photographer.



Joyce also used to work for me at Vincents, I wrote for her the greatest reference ever written. I also once wrote a song about her. So buying my book was the least she could do.




My old shipmate Helen had this to say 


All the facebook hype has caused another old school mate, Clara, to invest in a copy.





Look at what these wonderful people have to say. How can you not want to buy my book now? It only costs £5.99! (plus postage and packaging) 

So surf your interwebs over to www.RandomAndom.com and buy the book that might just change your life!*


*This book is not guaranteed to change your life in anyway except to take up some time by reading some hilarious writing.


If you have bought my book, then I thank you, please let me know what you think of it. My next book will be a collaboration with the incredibly talented Diana Leto, hopefully I'll be able to tell you more about that soon. After that I have a couple of other ideas for books I'd like to do, both of which will be very different to Fifty Envelopes. But we shall see. In the meantime I really should be concentrating on my school work.

On that note, I better run, I have homework to do.

That's All For Now

Until Next Time 

Have A Nice 

Andy G 

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."



If you do subscribe then you will be one of the first to know when my next book is available, and you might even get it cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails