Friday 8 October 2010

Friendly Friday: Helen

Hi

How's it goin?

This was actually meant to be posted last week as it was Helens birthday, but I forgot to write it. I've been pretty busy lately you know. So since it was her birthday, and she wrote a nice review of my book. She is lucky enough to feature on this weeks Friendly Friday.
The origins of Helen are unknown. Many believe she was sent to earth to be a guardian angel to the drunken idiots she encounters. Some believe she is the biggest drunkard of us all. And some think she's just a girl from the north west who recently turned 30 and has a paper round.

All of the above statements are true!

Helen is in many ways, a legend. We met while working on board the QE2 and forged a friendship based on lager and the fact she was going out with Adam. 

Helen always did her best to help me out with the ladies, not that I needed help. I have a simple strategy, I don't chase after women, I let them come to me. 

I am still waiting.

I haven't seen Helen since Paul & Sonya's wedding. From what I remember she tried to out manoeuvre me on the dance floor. She of course failed. 


Here's a video of all the QE2 Crew, this might shed some light onto the future holds for Helen.

If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE


Although I have not seen much of Helen in recent years I sill think of her as my Guardian Angel. I am also obliged to say nice things about her because she apparently still has the drunken voicemail I left her when I went to a wine tasting. I don't remember calling her, I don't remember much from that day. But she has threatened to keep that voicemail until I am rich and famous and then sell her story to The Sun.

Several people have asked me in recent weeks for a Friendly Friday. Sorry but that's not how it works, if you ask then you don't get. Friendly Friday is written about who ever pops into my head at the time. Helen popped into my head cos she bought my book (HINT) and wrote a nice review about it. (ANOTHER HINT)



That's All For Now 


Until Next Time


Have A Nice


Andy G


If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."


If you do subscribe then you will get a Friendly Friday, but only if you also buy MY BOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails