Saturday 23 October 2010

Back To School Year 2 Week 8: October Holidays

Hi

How's it goin? 

I've been on holiday this week so not much to report. Ironically I have done more school work this week than I have done all year. 


I wrote an essay even though it is not due until November, it was meant to be 500 words. I wrote 1423. It was about planning for your productions this year and future employment. In one section you are meant to write about three potential employers after leaving college. I wrote about The BBC, a Random Production Company in Edinburgh and Blockbuster Video. Sadly I think Blockbuster video is the most realistic ending for me.


As well as my essay, I wrote two of my factual scripts which I am hoping to film within the next few weeks.
The first is a cooking show:

Cooking with Chef Dave

In this show Chef Dave teaches you how to make a cottage pie.
Fairly simple, some of you may remember Chef Dave from his fantastic appearance in My Film.

Second is a 3 minute promotional video for Bob's hotel. I sent him the script so here's hoping he likes it.

Next up I need to do a longer film, between 8-25 minutes, I have a few ideas which I am toying with, I'll keep you posted. Not that anyone actually gives a shit. But writing this blog keeps me distracted from the quite terrifying thought that in just a few months, school will be finished and I will be unemployed and have no choice but to apply to work in Blockbuster Video, and probably not get hired. I fucking hate the public, and no doubt this will come across in any job interview.

I haven't done much else this week, I made a video called Grappa Versus Otto The OctopusI have decided that this is going to be a series of videos. Mainly featuring Grappa versus "something" I am hoping that one day Grappa will be defeated and die a horrible and painful death.
I hate that dog.
So far I have filmed 4 Grappa Versus films. I should point out that these are not high quality productions, they are me pissing about with a stuffed toy, a crazy killer demon dog from hell who is also retarded, and my eye phone.
So don't expect much, but like I said it kept me amused.
Just wait until you see episode 4.
Grappa Versus Percy The Pig, that one is brilliant.
It features a pig who shoots laser beams!

Here's another video I made a couple of days ago while a bit bored at Campaworld.
If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on Facebook and CLICK HERE.



That's All For Now


Until Next Time


Have A Nice


Andy G


If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then maybe I will invite you round for a game of "Penis Pokey"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails