Thursday 2 September 2010

I have written a book

Hi 
Hows it goin?

As regular readers will know I once set myself the challenge of writing 50 letters. I have now completed that challenge and I have compiled them all into one handy place.

My first book!


The book is called Fifty Envelopes and is available RIGHT NOW!

It's a proper book, with words and everything! I even put in a few pictures!

It contains all fifty letters which I have written over the course of a year plus any reply that was received. And chronicles some of the adventures surrounding them, including my trip to Blackpool for Paul & Sonya's wedding. And all the incidents involving the Amusingly named sandwich shop.
Obviously some of the letters have already appeared in the blog. But a hell of a lot of them haven't. Like the letter to the police.
The letter to a popular cereal company
The letter I sent to my potential future wife.
And the greatest R.S.V.P. ever sent for a wedding.

All this and more. I've put a lot of work into this. I think you'll like it. A massive thank you goes to Diana Leto who helped me design the cover and put in hours and hours of work in the formatting of the book.
Diana you are a legend.

Fifty Envelopes is 172 pages long and only costs £5.99 (plus postage and packaging), that's less than 4 pence a page!

The book is available for purchase online here!

You should go and buy it, cos its awesome. And I really need the money.

If you wrote a book I'd buy it. And that's a fact.

Once again my book is available HERE!

Click on that link and buy it. Do it now.

NOW!

Go on you know you want to.


Since some of the letters have already appeared on the blog already, I didn't see the point in giving you a sneak preview. But since I am a nice guy here is a look at the table of contents.




Thats All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G 

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."

If you do subscribe then you will receive a discount on my next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails