Friday 24 September 2010

Friendly Friday: Team Alive (Althea & Ivano)

Hi

How's it goin? 
A first for the blog, a joint Friendly Friday, Althea and Ivano.


Althea has assigned herself and Ivano the name Team Alive. A combination of ALthea and IVano. 

She copied the idea from myself and Adam.

Adam + Andy = Andom

Andom is not code for gay!  


Althea, Ivano and I all met during our time at Vincents. Althea was a friend of the previous manager Layla. Her application is one I will always remember. Layla wrote on top of it,

"Friend of my family, very good. Not sure about her hair though."

When Althea first started she had red and blue dreadlocks. That was the main reason she got a job, her hair matched the chairs.

Ivano started working at Vincents a couple of weeks after me, and quickly took charge of the wine. He then took over the club below the restaurant. 


Althea & Ivano were married in May 2008. I was meant to be best man, but I rather stupidly took a job in New York and had to leave before the wedding. A decision I still regret. 

I had dinner at Althea and Ivano's house two weeks ago, and since they are currently re-decorating they mentioned that they were considering getting a lodger to help out with cash. I snapped up the offer. It's far cheaper than my current flat, and all the bills will be split three ways.
Fantastic! 
Plus Althea and Ivano can both cook, and I can eat.
It's a winning combination.
I am a tad concerned about the other flatmate,


If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE

Grappa the crazy dog!

I suspect to be eaten to death within a month. If I'm lucky.

Moving day is this Monday! I probably should start packing.

Here's a video of the drunkest I have ever been, featuring Althea.


If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE.

That's All For Now 

Until Next Time 

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."


Insert witty comment about subscribing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails