Friday 17 September 2010

Friendly Friday: KP

Hi 

How's it goin? 

This weeks Friendly Friday is all about my classmate KP, and is a direct result of blackmail.

Those of you who follow me on facebook or read the blog yesterday may have seen this:



Well KP did buy my book, so as promised here is a blog entry about her.

KP and I met one year ago, when I returned to school. One of our first conversations involved star wars, and I could not believe that she had not seen it. To the best of my knowledge she still has not.

Kp is also somewhat of an inspiring artist:


I have put this picture on the blog before, and it still scares me. I believe that this picture is glimpse into KP's mind, which scares the crap outta me.

Kp won an award last year, along with our classmate Laurence. The two of them created a film called The Green Eyed Monster which won the celtic media festival. I was tempted to enter something into the festival but never got round to it. I am glad I didn't, as I don't have nearly as much talent as these two guys.

If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE.


Now for some reason KP wanted me to write a poem, and not just any poem. A poem about her, and not just any poem about her, a poem about her left ear.




KP has ears, both left and right.
They often listen, to me speak shite.
Her hair changes colour,
about once a week.
She's a trendy girl, 
and not a Star Wars Geek.
Her hair was once purple,
then blonde, then red.
Kp really has,
a multicoloured head.
Recently she changed the colour to blue,
why she did this I have no clue.
So now for the part, 
about KP's left ear.
It's just like the right one,
it helps her to hear.
That's the end of this crap poem, 
sorry it's crap, but please don't moan.




I must apologise for the quality of that poem, it really was crap wasn't it? Sorry about that. I'm really tired, I've got a lot on right now ya know.  And it was a poem about a Fooking left ear. What did you expect?

That's All For Now 

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G 

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."


If you want to be included in Friendly Friday then you need to buy my book, them's the rules!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails