Friday 10 September 2010

Friendly Friday: Ilaria

Hi

How's it goin?

This week on Friendly Friday it's my future (ex) wife, Ilaria.


Ilaria also features in my book!
She is envelope number 44. This is a letter I wrote to her regarding a dinner invitation which never came to fruition. Ilaria wrote me a very long and detailed email with an explanation and I then replied back to her. All of this exciting correspondence can be read in my book! 

Ilaria has described herself as the female equivalent of me, and in many ways this is true. Except she probably drinks more than me. Although we do share the same tastes in tv shows. Meaning that we both like things that are AWESOME!

Ilaria and I met while I was working as the manager of Vincents. It was here she truly became a gigantic pain in the arse by constantly singing. And not singing well. And usually some song about grasshoppers! I did try to find this song on You tube but had no success. Sorry. But trust me, your better off. It once got stuck in my head for three days and I could not stop singing it. People thought I was having a breakdown. 
If you've been reading this blog for a while you'll probably remember that Ilaria once proposed to me. For those of you who need a reminder, here's the voicemail.



If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE.

I hope this has helped you to understand Ilaria. I haven't seen her in a while If you see her on the street please do give her a big hello hug from me.

Just so people understand, Friendly Friday is not done in any particular order. It is not a ranking of my friends, it's just who ever happens to pop into my head at the time of writing. The reason Ilaria popped into my head on this particular day was someone who read my book was asking if myself and Ilaria had arranged "coitus" yet. 
Intrigued? 
You should be.
Buy my book and find out more!

That's All For Now

Until Next Time 

Have A Nice 

Andy G 

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then maybe one day I will come round to your house and make you a cottage pie. But i'm not doing the dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails