Tuesday 14 September 2010

Doppleganger

Hi

How's it goin?


Apparently I have a Doppleganger.  A couple of weeks ago I received this text from Althea.


Another look-a-like was then spotted in Australia by Dr Kev.



Then I received this email from Louise at the greatest sweet shop in Aberdeen, Wowzies!


The strange thing is this is not the first time this has happened. While I was working on the QE2 passengers would quite often come up to me and say how much fun they had at bingo and how good a bingo caller I was. This came as quite a surprise to me, I was drunk a hell of a lot of the time while on board but I don't think I would have been drunk enough to try and organise the passenger bingo. But several passengers insisted that this guy was the double of me. I never met him, as apparently he was only onboard for a couple of weeks.

Spooky.

So what does all this mean? 
Have I been cloned?
Do I have many identical twin brothers out in the world?
Is it actually me and I have multiple personalities?

Have you seen me anywhere?

That's All For Now 

Until Next Time 

Have A Nice 

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do not subscribe, I'll haunt your dreams! And not in a fun way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails