Monday 2 August 2010

BRB

Hi 
Hows it goin? 

Well that's it. 
(Not MY weddings, I am not a serial bigamist.) 
A massive Thank You to Ian & Kat, Ali & Jo, Claire & Kenny, and Kev & Alice.
Every wedding I was lucky enough to attend was brilliant.
Kev's wedding was this weekend just passed. It was awesome. I had to give a speech. I think it went well. I got a fair few drinks out of it so I was happy.

I will get around to writing about all these weddings eventually, but I have been very busy for the past few weeks with a couple of projects, I'm not quite ready to share these with the world yet, but soon.
I am also unsure as to when I will be able to write on this blog again.
I am gonna be incredibly busy for the next few weeks as I have a new job. It's just temporary until I go back to school, but hopefully it will give me enough money to survive. As regular readers will know I have been having a lot of money problems lately.
It's gotten to the point where, yesterday I was in town and I saw a bus coming around the corner and I thought to myself, if I get hit by that bus I could sue! As long as he just hits my arm or something, not a full running over. I would get a shit load of money. I'd probably also get to star in one of those claims direct adverts. Brilliant.
I didn't get hit by the bus, He was too good a driver.
Bastard.

So with any luck I'll get enough cash from this new temp job to get me through until student loan day.

I do love student loan day.

Hopefully I will see you all soon.

Don't miss me too much.

That's All For Now 

Until Next Time 

Have A Nice 

Andy G 

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then when student loan day eventually comes I will buy you a pint.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails