Wednesday 21 July 2010

Someone has jumped to my defence

Hi 
Hows it goin? 

It seems that not everyone hates me.

This comment was left on the blog after I posted the abuse.




Dear Anonymous,

1. Fuck you! 

2. Andy G smells like a meadow!

3. Everyone knows your not gay unless you have sucked 100!

4. Ugliest person you have ever seen? What about Ann Widdecombe, Bill O'Riley or... oh yeah... your mother!

5. Learn how to write!

Regards, 

AP

6. Fuck you!


Thank you AP for your kind words. It took me a while to figure out your identity as you hid it so well.


Thats All For Now 

Until Next Time 

Have A Nice 

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."

If you do subscribe then maybe one day I will take you out for a drink and you will get to meet AP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails