Saturday 3 July 2010

Shit for sale (not actual shit)

Hi 
Hows it goin? 
As you may have heard, I'm in a bit of financial trouble at the moment. Yesterday afternoon I came to a very tough decision. Something which I have been wrestling with for weeks.

I am selling my DVD's.

I currently have a negative bank account and an even more negative bank manager. The way things are going I honestly don't know how I can survive the summer. I'm so poor that for lunch today I had to eat the pizza I accidentally bought 8 months ago and has lived in my freezer ever since. It was ham and pineapple. Who puts fruit on a pizza! It's just wrong!
So i've started to put my stuff on ebay. 
Mainly my DVD's, and my nintendo wii.
It truly breaks my heart to do it. Anyone who has ever been to any of my flats know's how much I love my DVD's. 
I really do.
It's genuinely very upsetting.

So I think everyone who reads this should go and buy something.
You'll get a bargain and I'll get some much needed cash.
I currently have 200 dvds and one nintendo wii with games and stuff for sale.
I've kept some dvds that I can't bare to part with. But only for a couple of weeks to give them one last watch, then off to ebay they shall go.
Along with some old books I'm gonna dig out.

To see a list of all the items I have for sale on ebay CLICK HERE

Seriously, go buy something.
I really, really need the money.

Thats All For Now 

Until Next Time 

Have A Nice 

Andy G 

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."

If you do subscribe, why not go to ebay as well, and buy some of my stuff. I really need the cash!

1 comment:

  1. I checked your eBay page, and you own Laws of Attraction with Pierce Brosnan! Gaylord.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails