Tuesday 6 July 2010

My Classmates Films: Collision

Hi 
Hows it goin?
Next up on My Classmates Films is Collision by Kevin. It's spooky!



If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE.


Well done Kev, another film that is vastly superior to mine.


Kev also occasionally writes a blog, you should read it.


Thats All For Now 


Until Next Time 


Have A Nice 

Andy G 


If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."




If you do subscribe then one day I'll come round to your house and cook you dinner. (but you need to pay for the ingredients cos i'm broke, and you need to do the dishes. Hey come on I just cooked you dinner! You expect me to do everything? You ungrateful bastard! FORGET IT!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails