Sunday 4 July 2010

My Classmates Films: Breathe me

Hi
Hows it goin?
My classmates are slowly but surely uploading the films they have spent ten months making and I will put each one on the blog in good time.
The first film I'm gonna share with you is a music video by Scott. It's probably on of the best films out of our class.
Which is odd considering how much Scott was stressing out about it, At one point I thought his head was going to explode.
it was well worth the effort and the stress tho. It's really good.

If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on Facebook and CLICK HERE 


Scott has made several other music videos and they are on his youtube page if you care to watch them

Thats All For Now 

Until Next Time 

Have A Nice 

Andy G 

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then I will come to your house and dance for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails