Wednesday 7 July 2010

The internet premier of my film: The Playhouse

Hi 
Hows it goin? 
I was originally planning to put my film on the blog paired with my classmate Struan's film. His film also features me and I have a couple of lines in my film that reference his so it would make sense to watch his vastly superior film, then mine. But Struan hasn't got a copy to upload yet.
And people keep asking me about it, so here it is.

The Playhouse, a satire on restaurant life. I hope you like it.

As it is over 10 minutes long it can't be uploaded in one file to you tube, so it is split into two parts. It is of course meant to be viewed in one go, for the pay off at the end.

If anyone from Tapas Towers is watching, pay special attention when the manager talks to the chef in the kitchen about the table that cancelled, where were they going instead?
Just a small tribute to my old boss. This is just one of about 150 in jokes, that only really I get, although regular readers may notice a reference to Mother Tuckerz.
Anyway, I shall stop rambling now and let you watch the film. Please tell me what you think, especially if you like it. If you don't like it, lie. I'm a very sensitive person you know.
Also I should point out that although the film was shot in HD, it has not exported in HD. The quality of the video is not the best, this is because I am using my mac to upload it, and I am shit.
If you can't see the video below then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE



And now for part two, you better watch that, other wise you will miss out on the greatest ending of all time.


(warning: may not be the greatest ending of all time)
Also make sure you watch all the credits, you will get a sneak preview into my next project.


Thats All For Now 


Until Next Time 


Have A Nice 


Andy G 


If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."


If you do subscribe then maybe I will put you in my next film, which will be much better than this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails