Tuesday 1 June 2010

Production Diary Entry 8: That's a wrap!


Hi
Hows it goin?

Filming has been completed on my movie.

Thank fuck for that!

Last Thursday myself and my camera man Ian went to the restaurant and filmed some close up's and cutaways and the wide shots with my extras.

I sent around 10 people a text asking if they can come along and be an extra, only 2 responded.

Seems I may not be as popular as I think I am.

A massive thank you to Stevo, Nik, Sean and Lara who came along and played the roles of the other customers. They did a fantastic job and I am very grateful to all of them.
They worked well the lines of dialogue I came up for them, having watched the movie approximately 217 times this week while editing, I have come to the realisation that the majority of this film is a series of in jokes that only 3 people at a time will get.

That is slightly worrying.

But at least those 3 people will enjoy it, well, hopefully they will, they should at least smirk.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to say a massive thank you to all my cast and crew.
Everyone did really well, despite my lack of organisation.
Now it's onto the edit. Which so far is proving to be a challenge.
I am not the best on Avid editing software. I have 3 weeks to go until everything has to be handed in, so at the moment I am a giant ball of stress.

Here's a pic of the scene I spent editing yesterday morning. It features the always awesome Jonny Mountain, and John King as The Rude Man and James Payne as Steve The Waiter.


With any luck I will be finished editing within a couple of weeks and then if its any good ill put it on you tube, but if it's crap I will burn it to dvd, then I will put that dvd in a box, then I will take that box to a secret location, then when I will throw that box down a well, then I will blow up the well with dynamite.

And no one will ever see how crap my movie is, it will become the stuff of legend, it unseen movie of Andy G, people will talk about it for years to come. People will say it was TOO good, it was TOO entertaining, the human brain could not cope with the levels of awesomeness contained in that film, that's why Andy G had to blow it up with dynamite, to protect the world from too much of a good thing.

It certainly had nothing to do with the movie being complete and utter crap!

That's All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."



If you do subscribe then absolutely nothing interesting will happen, except you get all this crap emailed to you instead of reading it on the webpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails