Tuesday 25 May 2010

Panic

Hi 
Hows it goin? 

It's May 25th,

Shit!

That means I have exactly one calender month until all my school work needs to be handed in.

Shit!

I'm a bit behind and as you may have gathered by the tone of this post, I am starting to freak out a little bit.
I still need to do some shooting for my movie.
I have to put together all my paper work for my movie.
I need to put together my research portfolio.
I need to edit my movie.
I need to organise the soundtrack for my movie.
I need to write 3 scripts for factual programmes I need to make next year.

Now I realise that's only 7 things listed, but those 7 things are gargantuan!


Shit shit shit

I have been neglecting the blog lately, this is mainly due to my own overwhelming sense of apathy.
Lately I just can't be arsed and I am getting more and more stressed about school and my money situation. I am broke. I have 4 weddings this summer and I have had to pull out of going to two of the stag do's due to money problems.
Well I have decided to give myself a kick up the arse. At least with my school work. So my life is gonna become a montage of me studying hard and reading books, like in an eighties movie.


I may continue to neglect the blog a wee bit till I am back on track with school.

On a lighter note I am going on a canal boat trip for Kevs Stag do, I think I should have some kind of hat.

As most people know I do love my cowboy hat, but I don't want to risk it's safety. So I am on the look out for some kind of hat. Not just any hat, it has to be a party hat, a slightly nautical hat, a hat that will shield my rapidly balding head from the sun.

Any thoughts?


Thats All For Now

Until Next Time 

Have A Nice 

Andy G 

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."

If you do subscribe then I'll lick your face. (unless you're a minger)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails