Saturday 17 April 2010

Scientific proof I am perfect!

Hi
Hows it goin?

I finally have it.

Proof that I am perfect.

I have thought it for years.

But now I have the evidence to back up my claim. And I have Dave Gorman to thank for it.
If you've never heard of Dave Gorman then you are missing out. Here's a video of a tv show he made a few years ago where he "made" a unicorn.





If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE

I saw his stand up show when he came to Aberdeen a couple of weeks ago. I don't want to spoil it for anyone so I won't go into details. I will tell you that it's very good and if you get a chance to see it, then do.

Anyway, as part of his show Dave talks a little about his time at University where he studied mathematics. He then went onto to talk about something called perfect numbers.

What's a perfect number you ask?

Well according to wikipedia:


In mathematics, a perfect number is a positive integer that is the sum of its proper positive divisors, that is, the sum of the positive divisors excluding the number itself. Equivalently, a perfect number is a number that is half the sum of all of its positive divisors (including itself), or σ(n) = 2n.
The first perfect number is 6, because 1, 2, and 3 are its proper positive divisors, and 1 + 2 + 3 = 6. Equivalently, the number 6 is equal to half the sum of all its positive divisors: ( 1 + 2 + 3 + 6 ) / 2 = 6.
The next perfect number is 28 = 1 + 2 + 4 + 7 + 14. This is followed by the perfect numbers 496 and 8128 (sequence A000396 in OEIS).
These first four perfect numbers were the only ones known to early Greek mathematics.


Simple eh?

The important thing to take away from this is that the first two perfect numbers are 6 and 28.

Why is this important you ask?

It's my date of birth!

My birthday is June 28th.

And this year I will be turning 28! Another perfect number. The gods of mathematics are smiling down upon me.
And I was born in 82.
Which is 28 backwards!

It's not just that, I have further proof, read the following sentence.

Andrew John Graham is perfect man.

6 words 28 letters.

And I think that proves it!

I am perfect!

The numbers prove it.

Feast your eye's upon perfection!



Thats All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."

If you do subscribe then I might rub some of my perfection off on you.



(not literally)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails