Wednesday 28 April 2010

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

Hi 
Hows it goin? 
My timetable changed in school last week. This means I have a couple of new classes, one of which is titled Working in the creative industries. It's meant to give us an idea of what job we would like to do one day. 
Our lecturer asked us to do a mind map of where we see ourselves in 10 years. I thought I would share mine with you.

In 10 years time I...



  • will not be bald

  • will not be grey

  • will not be homeless

  • will not be drunk in a gutter somewhere

  • will not be really, really fat

  • will not have a litter of illegitimate children

  • will not be repeating this course as a "very mature" student

  • will not be on the run for piracy (both video and ship based)

  • will own a hover car

  • will have finally watched Lord of the Rings

  • will have visited las vegas

  • will have bet everything on black 29

  • will own Kitt from Knight Rider

  • will have driven the Batmobile dressed as Batman (preferrably Michael Keaton version, Adam West version is second choice)

If you can't see the video's above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE




Thats All For Now 


Until Next Time


Have A Nice 


Andy G 


If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."


If you do subscribe then in ten years I will let you ride around with me in my Knight Rider car

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails