Thursday 8 April 2010

Happy Student Loan Day

Hi
Hows it goin?
Yes that's right, its the most wonderful day of the month, I got my student loan in the bank yesterday morning. My hardship fund money got put in 2 days earlier.
You know what that means?
It means I have a positive bank balance!!
HELL YEAH!

I have been pretty miserable lately, partly due to financial reasons.
But no more!!!
Now I have a positive bank balance I feel like a king. I might start wiping my arse with £10 notes.
It's brilliant, I went into my local Tesco and I didn't have to hang around the reduced section.

It was immense.

I even splashed out and bought myself a microwaveable chicken burger.

Surely this is the food of kings! I approached the cashdesk with a grin on my face. I was disappointed to see that my favourite cashier was not working. I walked out of that tesco feeling like Riche Rich, except older and not quite as rich, and not called Richie and not fictional.

Yes my friends, that's it! Things are changing. I'm gonna be in a better mood, I'm gonna come out to play more. I'll always be up for a pint.

Yes this is it!

A positive bank balance!

And the best thing is it will all happen again next month, I'll get another installment of the student loan, and another installment from the hardship fund at school.

Hell yes!

Things are now good.

And the best thing is I don't need to worry about paying the rent until the tenth of the month.


Hang on, it's the eighth today.

And then the sky bill and the phone bill comes out on the eleventh.

So if I take that in to account, subtract the total from my bank balance that means.........



Shit!


Please ignore all the crap I typed above.


Thats All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."

Subscription to this blog is free, but if you want to send me some money, I wouldn't say no.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails