Friday 23 April 2010

Friendly Friday: Mark

Hi
Hows it goin?




I was amazed when I discovered that my video from  Kevs Party has been viewed over 100 times. Who the hell is watching that? I also noticed that video featured a lot of Mark so I thought this week he deserves a mention. 

The origins of Mark are unknown. 

Many have theorized that he came to earth in a meteor shower in mid 1982 and he now lives among us harnessing the powers of the earths yellow sun to give him super powers.

Some say he's a sophisticated robot sent back through time in order to save man kind from a terrible fate. 

And some have said that he is not of this Earth, that he was sent from the heavens and entrusted with a sacred duty.
To be the guardian angel of Jonny Mountain, to protect him from harm and help him vanquish all the evil in the world. Starting with anyone who doesn't support Aberdeen.

Mark does have many powers beyond those of mortal men, this would lead many to believe that he is indeed super human.

He has the dancing skills all the members of Steps multiplied by the skills of S Club 7.

He has the the ability to greatly exaggerate any story. Especially when it's about me. I have been asking him for months to write down his version of the infamous "Chips Story." I have been asking him since December so with any luck he'll get to it by 2012.

And he has the the ability to mime to Westlife songs like nobody's business.

If you can't see the video's below then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE.



Mark and I have been friends for many many years and been on many drunken adventure together. If you are really bored then you may like to read about a few of them.  

And that's just the times I've written about so far.

Thats All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

P.S. I found this video on my hard drive yesterday and it features previous Friendly Friday Friends Mark, Aders and Jonny Mountain.

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."

If you do subscribe then I will serenade you your choice of westlife songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails