Wednesday 14 April 2010

Congratulations! You have won a prize from the Royal Mint

Hi
Hows it goin?
The other day I received this email.


The Royal Mint
0845 60 88 222
International Callers
|
|
|
|
|
The Royal Mint Free Prize Draw
Congratulations!
You are a winner of a Tenth Doctor Brilliant Uncirculated Collectable.

Now that you have one why not complete the set? To see our full range of Doctor Who Collectables visit our website at www.royalmint.com. More Doctor Who products will also be made available later in the year so look out for them.

Your free prize will be despatched within one month of today.
Share this email with your friends
TwitterFacebook


Apparently I entered a competition. I don't remember doing this. I have been drinking a lot of red wine lately and my memory is a bit fuzzy.
And it certainly sounds like something I would do.

I don't know how much the coin is worth, I will probably use it to buy beer.

Thats All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."


If you do subscribe then maybe one day you will win a competition.

1 comment:

  1. I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one these days.

    My website ... best way to lose weight

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails