Wednesday 24 February 2010

Production Diary Entry 5: The Cast

Hi
Hows it goin?
The cast is locked and loaded, shooting commences in 5 days!
Crap!
I realised the other day, there is a chance this will be the only movie I will ever make. So I'm damn well gonna be in it. I have taken a small role, only a couple of lines. I did consider playing the rude man so I can portray how much of an asshole some customers are. But I need to be behind the camera and The Rude Man is a major character and I want to be behind the camera more than in front of it.
I am going to be acting in 3 of my classmates films, these will all be shown at The Forum over summer so anyone who wants to see my amazing acting skills as well as my little film on the big screen is more than welcome to come.
Anyway, without further a due, It is with great pride I present to you, the cast of my upcoming movie.
"The Playhouse"

 Althea Campagnoli will be The Rude Mans Wife
 Andy G will be Head Chef Henry
 Daniel Wellard will be Christopher Kennedy
 Chef Dave Morrison will be Himself
Fiona Jayne Massie will be Nikki The Waitress
Graham Mcconnell will be Vinnie The Owner
James Payne will be Steve The Waiter
John King will be The Rude Man
Jonny Mountain will be Bobby The Barman


Jonny has the honour of being the only person to name his own character, he was so happy when he decided on a name he called me at 2am while very drunk to share the news.


Which was nice.
I was thinking if this film is well received, then I might make some more and develop them into a web based series.  I found this video which has some good advice on how to make a web series, It's quite helpful and it has Mr Belding from Saved By The Bell in it. 
So you know it's good.




If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE


Thats All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."


If you do subscribe to The Blog Of Andy G then I will kiss you, on your face!
If you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails