Saturday 27 February 2010

The most interesting thing I learned this week

Hi
Hows it goin?

Those of you who follow me on facebook, may have noticed I had a little rant during the week.


The reason this makes me so happy is, lately my facebook news feed is constantly taken up with things like, farmville, fishville, mafia wars and some other bollocks. 
I don't care what kind of fucking fish you are.
Another reason is, I have discovered how to block people from my news feed so I never see what they post. 
This is also a relief. 
I don't understand why people feel the need to pour there hearts out on a facebook status update. 
It's pathetic really.
I don't care if for the first time in your life you feel betrayed or you think you are in love for the first time, its fucking facebook, not your diary!
I am aware that one or two of the people I blocked might be reading this blog, but to be honest I don't care. Maybe you are even intelligent enough to figure out I am talking about you. 
Maybe you'll block me, maybe I am one of the really annoying people who constantly takes up your newsfeed with my retarded comments and updates on this stupid little blog. If so then you should block me. 
Only fair I suppose.
It's highly annoying, also I don't see the point in joining some of the incredibly stupid and pointless groups out there. 
Is there any need?
Now I will admit to joining some groups recently I even formed one.
The Where is Dave Bailey Group. 
But there was a point to that, I wanted to track down Dave Bailey, I can even excuse some of the groups relating to the ship.
"I hate Boatdrill" etc.
Because they are a way to get in touch with old shipmates. But some of these groups, what the fuck is the point?
Now in the early days of facebook even I joined a few of these stupid things, because I didn't know any better. I am a member of Uncle buck and The Ron Burgandy Appreciation society. 
Fuck knows why.
I don't care enough to go into the page and actually leave the group. So maybe in some ways I am a hypocrite. But I'm not joining any more of these stupid things, It's retarded. I have joined some groups recently, but they all have a point. There is a purpose to them, and a purpose to my joining them, can anyone really say the same of the 
"I flip the pillow to the cool side group."
Anyway, that's my moan over with.  

To the point of this post, I posted my little rant on facebook and my friend Richard left me a comment.





I don't know if this is true but I choose to believe it is.

So that's the end of my little rant, I hope I haven't offended anyone.
Well maybe a couple of you. 
And now I will leave you with a song.


If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on faceboon and click here


Thats All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."


If you subscribe to this post then maybe one day I will have a rant all about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails