Wednesday 20 January 2010

Not got much to say


Hi
Hows it goin?

I can't be arsed blogging about anything in particular today. I'm kind of busy, I'm trying to make a film you know. Plus I've got a couple of other projects I'm working on at the moment, so I'm spread a little thin.
I'm putting together the storyboard for the film just now, so just in case anyone actually gives a shit, I'll post a production diary entry about that soon.
Here's a little teaser, as I mentioned on facebook and twitter the other day, some of the women I was forced to use for this story board were FUCK UGLY.





I assure I will be getting much better looking girls for the actual film

But I know, dear reader, that you depend on this little blog to fill some empty hole in your life.
(I really hope that last sentence is not true, for your own sake)
So to keep you amused, why not check out some of the much better blogs listed on the right. These blogs are all very good and they are all written by people with much better writing talent than me.

Speaking of writing talent. It has been pointed out to me recently that my grammar throughout this blog and in general, is atrocious.
There are a two main reasons for this,
  1. I don't proof read any of this crap. I just type it and push "Publish post."
  2. I am a bit thick.
So stop bloody moaning.

You can understand it all can't you!!!

And if you can't then your a fucken MONG!

(Unless you actually are illiterate, in which case I apologise.)

Anyway if your bored why not have a read of some of the far superior blogs listed under the heading "other blogs I like" on the right hand side of the blog page.
If your reading this crap on facebook then you can't see any of the links I am talking about. STOP reading this crap on facebook and click here .

I quite like this one
and don't forget about this one.

I realised the other day I haven't written one of my crappy poems in ages. Some of you may think thats a good thing. If that is the case then please do not read the next 12 lines of text.

I don't have much to say,
I've got lots to do today.
I'm making a movie,
and it's gonna be groovy!
Well it'll be alright,
but you might think it's shite!
Well Im sorry your wrong,
and it won't be too long,
till I punch you in the face,
cos my movie will be ACE!

Thats All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you subscribe then you never know what might happen
(probably nothing exciting, but you never know)


P.S. HOW AWESOME DOES THIS LOOK!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails