Friday 8 January 2010

And the winner is.......


Hi
Hows it goin?

Regular readers (all 3 of you) will know I recently pitted Red Bull and Relentless against each other.
I wrote them both a letter saying they had to compete for my custom. I have been a big fan of Red Bull for years and it has got me thru some tough times. Most notably being christmas in the restaurant. 
I was so happy with Red Bull that several months ago I wrote them a letter telling them how ace they were. I even wrote them a poem.
I was gutted when they didn't get back to me. So much so I decided to try and make them jealous. I wrote a letter to the competition, Relentless and another letter to Red Bull telling them it was there last chance. I was curious to see who would get back to me first.
Who would value my custom more?
Well 2 days ago I got my answer. I came home from another fun filled day at school, and when I got to my door I found something resting against my door.
It was a large brown package. At first I thought it was something from Amazon as I am waiting for several items to be delivered. I picked up the package and then I saw something.

Something amazing.

In the top corner of the envelope, I saw who sent it to me. The company were kind enough to put there stamp on it.



RED BULL had sent me something.

I was very, very excited. I ripped open the packaging like a kid on christmas morning. I was fully expecting to find a set of keys to the Red Bull mobile.
Sadly there were no keys but there was a very fancy looking Red Bull box and a letter.





Dear Andy,
Thank you for taking the time to write to us and share your appreciation of Red Bull.

We would like to convey our true appreciation to you by sending you some Red Bull as a gesture of goodwill with our compliments.

I hope you will continue to enjoy Red Bull in the future.

Merry Christmas and best wishes for 2010!

Yours sincerely

Anna Reding
Red Bull Company Ltd






Some free Red Bull, not too shabby.
I am disappointed that they did not answer any of the questions I posed or let me have a go in the Red Bull mobile. But at least I got something.
Sorry Relentless, you have lost. Obviously you do not want me as a customer.
Your Loss.
Do you have any idea how much Red Bull I have stolen bought from my work?

Thats All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox then go to www.TheBlogOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."



If you subscribe to The Blog Of Andy G you will receive a cheque for £10*









* Cheques will not be honoured

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails