Tuesday 24 November 2009

Cheer up Althea




Hi
Hows it goin?
I am contacting you under grim circumstances.
My friend Althea is in a bad mood


and this simply will not do!


If any of you are on facebook please click here to go to her profile, write something on her profile to cheer her up!

To do my bit I've written her this poem

Cheer up Althea, you stupid woman,
we all get miserable, your only human.
Sorry I didn't mean to be rude,
Thats not the right way, to improve your mood.
Don't be upset, everyone loves you,
don't deny it, you know we do.
I read on facebook, you tripped over your pants,
to cheer yourself up, just do the happy dance.
Don't be upset, we all have bad day's,
maybe your just going through a phase.
take it from me,
my moods are usually bad
but as you can see,
I am quite sad!
Sorry this poem is kinda shit,
but i've been drinking a little bit.
I hope this poem has filled you with cheer.
if it hasn't do you fancy a beer?

I know that poem was very bad, and I know you're a massive Michael Jackson fan, so it seems only right I include this video.
If this doesn't cheer you up I don't know what will.
As always if you're reading this shite on facebook you won't be able to see the video, so click here





Thats all for now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

If you want to subscribe to all the crap i write and get it delivered straight to your inbox then click here and put your email address in the wee box marked subscribe.
If you do then I guarantee* you will get a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

*not a guarantee

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails