Wednesday 5 August 2009

Advice Please!



Hi
How r ya?
I need some advice.
I'm having second thoughts about the beard. Should it stay or should it go?
I leave the decision up to you!
Please leave a comment on the blog page or on face book, or send me an email or text with your opinion.

Should I keep my beard or have a shave?
Is this how a mature student should behave?
most of the day my face is itchy
I asked a girl what she thought, she was kind of bitchy.
she said to me that she didn't care
what should i do about my facial hair?
should it stay or should it go?
im not sure, i really don't know.
So i leave the decision up to you
what d'ya think should i do?


Have a nice
Andy G

To subscribe and get all the crap I write delivered straight to your inbox go to


1 comment:

  1. can't decide about the beard. In combination with the hat it's quite frightening. It says 'Wolf Creek' to me.

    You're welcome.
    Ele

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails